Need relentlessly aggressive metal drum tracks?
Double Bass Mania IV slams out pure aggression. With double bass patterns ranging from 90 bpm to 120 bpm tempo range, you get 1100+ double bass grooves, variations, fills, one shots, and samples. Double Bass Mania IV delivers over 1 GB of power and pain for modern groove power metal.
Double Bass Mania IV: Groove Metal lays it down with power and authority, drawing inspiration from Pantera, Lamb of God, Strapping Young Lad, and more. In a world of pretenders, Double Bass Mania IV is all about unrelenting power drums. Get it heavy and slamming, with no compromises, and create the heaviest tracks not possible with your other flaccid drum loop packs.
If you write anything like Pantera, Exhorder, Sepultura, or Gojira, these are the heavy drums you’re after. Over 1,100 pounding, aggressive metal grooves from 90 bpm to 120 bpm to build new metal drum tracks quickly and easily.
No matter what your goals are – writing demos, recording a future CD release, or expanding your metal chops – Double Bass Mania IV will quench your thirst for heavy, double kick-driven power metal. Accept no substitutes. This is pure unadulterated metal – not a limp rock CD that has a few double-times. It’s pounding double bass chops, monstrous tom rolls, and aggressive time-keeping.
Customize Your Metal Drum Tracks
In addition to these powerful metal patterns, you can use Double Bass Mania III to mix with these heavier half-time groove metal patterns with the blast beats and speed grooves from Double Bass Mania III. All Double Bass Mania IV loop tempos are complementary with Double Bass Mania III tempos. Double Bass Mania IV covers the breakdown tempos and gives you massive space to tear up your nastiest riffs between the speed metal assaults. And, on top of that, you also get a comprehensive single hit drum and sample library. All drums and cymbals used in recording Double Bass Mania IV are included with your download.
This powerful member of the Double Bass Mania Series! (our hyper-focused collections of metal drum tracks and samples) is definitely a beast.
It’s time to unleash the fury!
Audio Demos | Double Bass Mania IV
Please Note: Double Bass Mania IV is a drum loops and drum samples pack only. All demo tracks containing music are for illustration purposes only and were submitted by Double Bass Mania IV users.
Beta Monkey’s Double Bass Mania IV Features:
- Designed for Multiple Styles of Power Metal, from Classic Metal to Modern Hybrid Metal: Mid-tempo power and brutality, with a heavy emphasis on double kick grooves that rely on groove and phrasing more than flat-out speed. If you write groove or power metal, DBM4 is a monstrous songwriting tool.
- Focused Range of Tempos: 90, 100, 110, and 120 BPM. A powerful and versatile collection of grooves, variations, and fills to complement Double Bass Mania III or as a complete songwriting package for mid-tempo heavy metal.
- Rhythmic Pairings: This is one of two sample libraries recorded in the Power Metal Sessions. We constructed DBM IV to complement the tempo sets on Double Bass Mania III. Grooves between the two sample sets include the following pairings 90/180, 100/200, 110/220, 120/240. This allow a songwriters to cut or double time signatures at will. Shift your metal song structures all you want , when you want to. No limitations.
- Cohesive Drum Sounds: All drums on DBM IV were recorded in a single recording session. All loops and samples blend perfectly to ensure consistent drum tracks. You can change tempos, change feels. or change time signatures. Metal is an extremely dynamic style of music and this sample set gives you all the options with a single cohesive drum sound.
- Fully-Sampled Drum and Cymbal Samples: All drums and cymbals used in recording Double Bass Mania IV are included as a multi-velocity sample collection. Add single voice accents where needed or sequence custom patterns in your sampler of choice.
Double Bass Mania IV Sample Library Stats:
- 1144 (1.1 GB) original, license-free metal drum loops. Available in 16/44, 24/44 WAV, APPLE and REX2 loop formats.
- 255 (300+ MB) multi-velocity drum and cymbal hit sample section. Includes all drums used as well as crashes, chinas, rides and hats.
- More metal one shots – endings, breakdowns, extended fills.
- ALL ACIDized WAV, APPLE, and REX2 formats included with digital download or hard copy DVD. Available as a download after purchase.
Double Bass Mania IV Loop Content:
- 90 BPM Metal Grooves 253 loops: 90 fills
- 100 BPM Metal Grooves 261 loops: 74 fills
- 110 BPM Metal Grooves 163 loops: 72 fills
- 120 BPM Metal Grooves 183 loops; 45 fills
- Multi-Velocity Samples 255 Drum and Cymbal Samples