Double Bass Mania IV | Power Metal Drum Loops and Samples
Relentlessly aggressive, thick and punchy, Double Bass Mania IV is a powerhouse drum sample library. These heavy metal drum samples are are pure power, inspiring anyone writing heavy and aggressive music.
With double bass patterns ranging from 90 bpm to 120 bpm tempo range, you get 1100+ double bass grooves, variations, fills, one shots, and samples. Double Bass Mania IV delivers over 1 GB of power and pain for modern groove power metal.Double Bass Mania IV: Groove Metal lays it down with power and authority, drawing inspiration from Pantera, Lamb of God, Strapping Young Lad, Gojira and more. In a world of pretenders, Double Bass Mania IV is all about unrelenting power drums. Get it heavy and slamming, with no compromises, and create the heaviest tracks not possible with your other flaccid drum loop packs. If you write heavy music, these are the heavy drums you’re after.
No matter what your goals are – writing demos, recording a commercial release, or expanding your metal chops – Double Bass Mania IV will quench your thirst for heavy, double kick-driven power metal drum tracks. Accept no substitutes. This is pure unadulterated metal – not a limp rock sample pack that has a few double-times. It’s pounding double bass chops, monstrous tom rolls, and aggressive time-keeping.
Over 1,100 pounding, aggressive metal grooves from 90 bpm to 120 bpm to create metal drum parts, inspire new riffs, and get songwriting projects off the ground quickly and easily.
Customize Your Metal!
In addition to these powerful metal drumming performances, you can use Double Bass Mania III to mix with these heavier half-time groove metal patterns with the blast beats and speed grooves from Double Bass Mania III. All Double Bass Mania IV loop tempos are complementary with Double Bass Mania III tempos. Double Bass Mania IV covers the breakdown tempos and gives you massive space to tear up your nastiest riffs between the speed metal assaults. And, on top of that, you also get a comprehensive single hit drum and sample library. All drums and cymbals used in recording Double Bass Mania IV are included with your download.
This is another powerful member of the Double Bass Mania Series! (our hyper-focused collections of metal samples) and definitely a beast. Be sure to check out product reviews for the Double Bass Mania Series!
It’s time to unleash the fury!
Audio Demos | Double Bass Mania IV
Please Note: Double Bass Mania IV is a drum loops and drum samples pack only. All demo tracks containing music are for illustration purposes only and were submitted by Double Bass Mania IV users. Be sure to check out more user-submitted audio.
Beta Monkey’s Double Bass Mania IV Features:
- Designed for Multiple Styles of Metal: Mid-tempo power and brutality, with a heavy emphasis on double kick grooves that rely on groove and phrasing more than flat-out speed. If you write groove or power metal, DBM4 is a monstrous songwriting tool.
- Focused Range of Tempos: 90, 100, 110, and 120 BPM. A powerful and versatile collection of grooves, variations, and fills to complement Double Bass Mania III or as a complete songwriting package for mid-tempo heavy metal.
- Rhythmic Pairings: This is one of two sample libraries recorded in the Power Metal Sessions. We constructed DBM IV to complement the tempo sets on Double Bass Mania III. Grooves between the two sample sets include the following pairings 90/180, 100/200, 110/220, 120/240. This allow a songwriters to cut or double time signatures at will. Shift your metal song structures all you want , when you want to. No limitations.
- Cohesive Drum Sounds: All drums on DBM IV were recorded in a single recording session. All loops and samples blend perfectly to ensure consistent drum tracks. You can change tempos, change feels. or change time signatures. Metal is an extremely dynamic style of music and this sample set gives you all the options with a single cohesive drum sound.
- Fully-Sampled Drum and Cymbal Samples: All drums and cymbals used in recording Double Bass Mania IV are included as a multi-velocity sample collection. Add single voice accents where needed or sequence custom patterns in your sampler of choice.
Double Bass Mania IV Sample Library Stats:
- 1144 (1.1 GB) original, license-free metal drum loops. Available in 16/44, 24/44 WAV, APPLE and REX2 loop formats.
- 255 (300+ MB) multi-velocity drum and cymbal hit sample section. Includes all drums used as well as crashes, chinas, rides and hats.
- More metal one shots – endings, breakdowns, extended fills.
- ALL ACIDized WAV, APPLE, and REX2 formats included with digital download. Available as a download after purchase.
Double Bass Mania IV Loop Content:
- 90 BPM | 253 loops, 90 fills
- 100 BPM | 261 loops, 74 fills
- 110 BPM | 163 loops, 72 fills
- 120 BPM | 183 loops; 45 fills
- Multi-Velocity Samples 255 Drum and Cymbal Samples
Leslie Collins –
I took a chance, and got Double Bass Mania II. I was not disappointed. In fact, I was happier than a schoolboy at a strip club. THESE LOOPS WERE BRUTAL!!!
The thing that was so great about these loops, is that anybody can use them. Its not hard to copy paste. On top of that, these loops sound good in several genre’s. I made thrash, black metal, and death metal just to name a few.
I now swear by Beta Monkey, and I recommend you guys to everyone (except my rivals).
Nick F –
These samples are awesome. The mix is tight and cuts through, but it can be thickened up a bit with EQ if that’s a sound the track needs. I am getting a ton of use out of these in the last few days – thanks for the drum samples as well. Those are going to come in handy for sure.
Sal Trulock –
These drums are exactly what I was looking for. Heavy, heavy, heavy. Literally endless metal grooves. I spent the last couple of hours just playing along and forgetting everything. I have Superior Drummer too, but sometimes I don’t want to program MIDI tracks and just want to hear a groove and go after it.
Another unique pack in a world filled with drum samples. So many double bass packs go straight to death metal genre. This pack has that groove that is so rare to find in a drum loop pack today. If you want death metal, Beta-Monkey has other packs that will suit your needs. But if you want something you can bob your head to, this is it!