Fast, filthy and furious punk drum loops!
Ever get the feeling you’re being cheated? Getting punk drum loops that say they “rock” or will work in aggressive and fast music but do nothing but fall short? Or, worse, trying to make 120 bpm rock drum loops work at 280 bpm for an all-out aggressive punk track? That’s why we created Drum Werks X.
Drum Werks X is a complete songwriting package for aggressive music, featuring over 650 slamming punk drum loops. Everything is fast. Sure, it starts at a comfortable 100 BPM, but we take it up to 280 in case you need it hyper-kinetic! Everything is simple. No funky syncopations or kick drums on the off beats. It’s flat-out driving and straight-ahead. And, of course, everything is hard-hitting. No time for complex drumming finesse or subtle ghost strokes – this CD is nothing but hundreds of slamming beats and fast and furious fills.
In short, with a wide span of tempos from 100 BPM to well over 280 BPM Drum Werks X will deliver the no-nonsense “get out of my way” drum parts your music needs. And, to top it off, we’ve included a complete matching multi-velocity sample set for added versatility.
Powerful sounds, powerful grooves. Drum Werks X will inspire the fury and passion of punk, hardcore, and post-punk songwriting styles. Never Mind the Bollocks – it’s Drum Werks X.
Drum Werks X Audio Demos and User-Submitted Music
Beta Monkey’s Drum Werks X Features:
- Full Range of Punk Styles and Tempos: Whether you need straight-ahead 2’s and 4’s on the hats or ride or you need some aggressive tom patterns, Drum Werks X is all punk grooves. Grooves sets ranging from 100 BPM to 280 BPM will the deliver the right grooves for nearly any tempo you need.
- Cohesive Drum Sounds: A crisp snare attack, punchy kick, and a naturally resonant room sound, we recorded Drum Werks X with a cohesive sound set with all drum loops are taken from the SAME recording session. This ensures seamless, sonically-matched transitions among all grooves, fills, and one shots. Change tempos or mix different feels – all drums from Drum Werks X will mix together perfectly.
- Fully-Sampled Drum and Cymbal Samples: Drum Werks X includes multi-velocity samples of all the drums and cymbals recorded. You get all elements of the drum set (kick, snare, toms) as well as all cymbals (Zildjian ride, hihats, crashes). These comes in handy for adding to the existing loops or even building patterns from scratch in a drum virtual instrument.
Beta Monkey’s Drum Werks X Sample Library Stats:
- 662 original, license-free 24/44 drum loops. 16-bit version has same number of loops, but smaller total file size. 16-bit, 24-bit ACIDized WAV, APPLE LOOPS/AIFF, and REX2 loops.
- 100 multi-velocity drum and cymbal samples.
- ALL ACIDized WAV, APPLE, and REX2 formats included in download and for hard copy DVD purchases.
Paul Leach –
Wow! Those are some really awesome metal jams! I’m very impressed. I’ve been on your site for last few hours just listening to samples, and I like everything!!. I’m also very impressed with the Punk and Odd Time Signatures CDs. I’ll probably get more that 3, like you suggested, because it would be cool to have access to many styles.
Thanks a lot for your help – you guys rule!
Rob Silva –
So I have to tell you that the loops are SMOKIN! Solid enough that I just ordered the punk disc. If you wouldn’t mind making them available for download, you’d rock even more than you already do, which is a lot!
Eric Herbon –
“I purchased the punk drum loop disc – thanks for your awesome products!!!!!
Joe Groma –
“The punk rock loops are great. How about a reggae/ska disc? I love my Sly Dunbar loops using Drumcore. There are too few of products of this genre out there so anything in this vein will be appreciated. Thanks for the great and affordable stuff.”
Grant Marshall –
“Hey Guys just wanted to say thanks for sending me another set of Drumwerks 2 and including the Punk Drums in there as well! Good to see people are still running honest businesses out there. These loops rock! I’ll have to send some of my songs along once they’re done….Thanks again!