Is it Rock? Pop? Funk? Get some piccolo snare grooves!
The fourth installment of the L.A. Sessions – this time with a unique rhythmic voice – the piccolo snare. Providing a perfect alternative snare voice for contemporary songwriting style. It’ll instantly add that 90s Alt Rock flavor (when piccolo snares were all the rage) as well as give your music an infectious backbeat.
The featured voice – a sleek 13″ x 3″ steel shell piccolo snare – provides the quintessential pop and bright snare tone for modern rock and pop (not to mention a few others). With a high-pitched attack and tight projection, Drum Werks XVIII: Piccolo Grooves will inspire a whole different side of your songwriting. While this set of drum loops is ideal for pop songwriting, these creative and expressive beats will get you started writing in nearly any writing style that needs energetic, live, and natural acoustic drums.
Compatible with Drum Werks XV, Drum Werks XVI, Drum Werks XVII, Drum Werks XIX, and Drum Werks XX (only the snare was changed – the kit, room, and mix remain constant throughout the L.A. Series) Drum Werks XVIII takes the unique piccolo snare voice and delivers up a steamy mix of essential rock and pop grooves, in a wide-range of tempos from 60 BPM to 140 BPM.
Choose from hundreds of funky, poppy, rocking grooves, groove variations, and fills to complete your project with a uniquely powerful sound and unparalleled realism. Each Groove Set includes all the vital elements for drag and drop song construction (intro fills, verse, pre-chorus, chorus, bridge loops as well as endings). You’ll quicky and easily find and use the drum parts you need to build your own custom drum track.
With our industry trend-setting “Single Session” sample library focus, you get a consistent drum sound across the entire L.A. Rock Essentials Series to make mixing and matching between Groove Sets seamless. No need to worry about if one loop set will match and sound like another – everything in this loop pack will blend seamlessly together). With an increased focus on longer loops (four and eight bars) you get the realism your music deserves and avoid the “sounds like a loop” syndrome found in competing products. Drum Werks XVIII includes the following loop sets:
- 50 BPM – 11 Grooves and Fills
- 80 BPM – 33 Grooves and Fills
- 100 BPM – 162 Grooves and Fills
- 160 BPM – 40 Grooves and Fills
- Multi-Velocity Samples – 354 Individual Drum, Cymbal Samples
Drum Werks XVIII Features:
- Essential Rock and Pop Rhythms: All the groove tools you need to build your favorite funk-infused rock and pop tracks. Drum Werks XVIII takes the unique drum sound of a piccolo snare voice and delivers up an infectious mix of rock and pop beats with a funky after-taste. Covering a wide-range of tempos from 60 BPM to 140 BPM, these grooves are pure rhythmic inspiration ready to drag and drop into your next project’s drum tracks.
- Cohesive Drum Sounds: Part of the L.A. Sessions, all drum loops are taken from the same recording session (all grooves, fills, samples are sonically-matched). The main difference here is that we used a piccolo snare to add a unique voice to the grooves. Mix and match loops or add single hit samples – the single session concept delivers maximum versatility and productivity.
- Fully-Sampled Drum and Cymbal Samples: Build even more great grooves with the entire collection of drums and cymbals recorded on Drum Werks XVIII. Add single hits to customize the loops or sequence your own grooves in the virtual instrument of your choice with a thorough selection of multi-velocity cymbal and drum samples.
Drum Werks XVIII Sample Library Stats:
- 340 (422 MB 24 bit WAV; 282 MB 16 bit WAV) original, license-free “ACIDized” or APPLE LOOPS/AIFF loops.
- 264 (331 MB/24 Bit or 221 MB/16 Bit) multi-velocity drum and cymbal samples.
- ALL ACIDized WAV, APPLE, and REX2 formats included for download option and for hard copy DVD purchases.