Drum Werks XIX: Alt Rock, Indie, and Garage Rock Drums
In-the-pocket groove and attitude!
Drum Werks XIX is all about indie attitude with rock solid beats and grooves. With over 300+ multiple-bar drum loops, this drum sample pack delivers classic and contemporary alt-rock and indie rock grooves to inspire your songwriting.
With thick, spacious beats and fills, the tempo focus is between 60 bpm and 90 bpm. Whether you need laid-back, in-the-pocket grooves or aggressive mid-tempo drum beats, this live collection of rock, alternative, pop-rock drum loops will supply the live feel to set your music apart.
Part of the L.A. Rock Essentials Series (read a review of this drum recording session here), we put the focus on drum tracks that are rocking but not heavy metal, pop but not sterile, alt rock but not lo-fi. It is hundreds of rock grooves ready to add some rocking and rhythmic inspiration and feel to your next project.
Choose from hundreds of grooves, groove variations (performed on closed hihat, open hihat, crash-ride, and ride), and hundreds of drum fills to jump-start your songwriting with a powerful sound and unparalleled realism. Each Groove Set includes all the vital elements for drag and drop drum track construction (intro fills, verse, pre-chorus, chorus, bridge drum loops as well as endings).
With our industry trend-setting “Single Session” sample library focus, you get a consistent drum sound across the entire Drum Werks XIX collection to make mixing and matching between Groove Sets seamless.
Drum Werks XIX delivers the drum tracks for anything guitar-driven, from classic and pop rock to indie and alt rock styles. No virtual instruments to install, no lifeless and repetitive drum samples, no MIDI to slow you down. It’s live drumming with feel and attitude – from our studio to yours.
Drum Werks XIX Drum Loops and Samples Features:
- Rock, Alt Rock, Indie Rock, and Pop Rock Rhythms: Authentic alt and indie rock drums will allow you to quickly build drum tracks. Forget busy over-played drum solo collections flooding the sample market – these are grooves you will actually use. Played by a seasoned professional.
- 100% Live Studio Drum Recordings: Straight-ahead studio rock grooves with Groove Sets™ ranging from 60 BPM to 90 BPM, Drum Werks XIX will the deliver the feel MIDI and virtual drum instruments simply can’t match.
- Cohesive Drum Sounds: All drum loops are taken from the SAME recording session (all grooves, fills, etc., are sonically-matched).
- Groove Variety: You need loops played on all time-keeping sources: closed hihat, open hihat, ride, crash wash, and toms. You get loops using all those sources. Grooves Sets include 8th note, 16th note and other variations.
- Complete Matching Set of Drum and Cymbal Samples: Build even more great grooves with a collection of all the drums and cymbals recorded on Drum Werks XIX (download separately after purchase).
Drum Werks XIX Sample Library Stats:
- 316 (780 MB 24 bit WAV; 520 MB 16 bit WAV) original, license-free 16-bit, 24-bit ACIDized WAV, APPLE LOOPS/AIFF and REX2 loop formats.
- 264 (331 MB/24 Bit or 221 MB/16 Bit) multi-velocity drum and cymbal samples.
- ALL ACIDized WAV, APPLE, and REX2 formats included with purchase.