A Massive Collection of 12/8 Drum Loops for Blues and Blues-Rock
Improve and inspire your drum tracks with 100% live and authentic blues drum loops. With over 1000 drum loops for blues and blues-rock songwriting styles, Drum Werks III will take your blues-based songwriting to the next level.
Drum Werks III offers nearly 700 MB of downloadable live, acoustic blues drums, perfect for for blues and bluesy-rock songwriting. Recorded by a seasoned blues drummer, these grooves are as realistic and authentic as you can get for loop-based songwriting. Inspire your guitar-laden blues and roots music, be it acoustic or electric with the real thing because only live, acoustic drums will cut it.
This collection focuses exclusively on 12/8 drum grooves. Whether you had a “Blueberry Hill” vibe in mind or wanted a “Blues Power” Albert King groove, Drum Werks III will serve up the pure swing and smack of authentic live blues drumming. Stop fooling yourself that MIDI will give you the feel you need. Your blues drum tracks deserve nothing less than pure, live, 100% acoustic real drums.
Over 1000 loops organized by tempo, style, and loop type make finding the right loop a breeze. Many longer loops are also included on the disc (entire verses, choruses and breakdown sections) to give an even more authentic bluesy feel to your drum tracks.
Covering a wide range of tempos and enough 12/8 grooves to jam for days, Drum Werks III is all you need to compose new blues and bluesy-rock tracks. A warm mix of earthy drum sounds as well as fat grooves makes this the sample library to create the true blues groove pocket your tracks deserve. Compatible with all major DAWs
This is how you bring the Blues Power!
Need other styles of blues drumming? Look for more styles of blues drum loops in the shop and get exactly what you need.
Drum Werks III: Audio and Video Demos
This one is from one of our favorite customers of all time: the incomparable Angel Reca. If you are a guitar player, you should head over to his YouTube channel as soon as you can. Full of great guitar playing, especially if you want to hear tasty blues and funk, not to mention one of the very, very few fellas out there who can actually pull off Hendrix the way it should. Here’s Angel playing some blues over one of the grooves found on Drum Werks III. It’s a tune called “Blues for Jimi”:
Beta Monkey’s Drum Werks III Sample Library Features
- Versatile Blues Grooves and Sounds: Drum Werks III offers blues songwriters a versatile tool. Add natural, acoustic sounds with natural resonance and room ambience and a host of great “in the pocket” grooves to your music quickly and easily. Tired of the excessive compression and reverb you find on other loop packs? Drum Werks III delivers the authentic sounds and grooves the way songwriters need and want it.
- Cohesive Groove Sets and Sounds: All loops and samples are taken from the SAME recording session so they are sonically-matched. All the grooves, groove variations, fills, and one shots WILL mix with anything else on the disc. Drum Werks III was recorded on a DW Maple recording kit in one New York City studio. This gives the user unlimited “mix and match” capabilities.
- Cohesive Drum Sounds: Drum and Cymbal Samples: We took the kit used in the recording sessions and included multi-velocity samples of the drums and cymbals recorded for the Drum Werks III recording session. Use the Drum Werks III sample kit to build grooves from scratch or use them to augment any of the 1000+ loops. This disc gives you true flexibility.
Drum Werks III Sample Library Stats:
- 1040 (697 MB) original, license-free 16/44 drum loops and samples. Available as 16-bit ACIDized WAV, APPLE LOOPS (AIFF), and REX2 loops.
- ALL available ACIDized WAV, APPLE, and REX2 formats included in download and physical DVD purchases.
|Drum Werks III Drum Loop Sets|
|47 BPM Bluesy Ballad||18 loops|
|50 BPM 12/8 Blues||
|58 BPM 12/8 Blues||
|82 BPM 12/8 Blues||13 loops|
|60 BPM Bluesy Rock 12/8||42 loops|
|63 BPM More Blues Rock 12/8||43 loops|
|65 BPM 12/8 Blues||132 loops|
|74 BPM Bluesy-Rock||64 loops|
|80 BPM 12/8 Blues||103 loops|
|80 BPM Rocking 12/8||31 loops|
|90 BPM Blues- Rock||90 loops|
|100 BPM Rocking Blues 12/8||34 loops|
|Drum and Crash Samples||58 multi-velocity samples|