Whether you’re writing a 6/8 rock or country ballad, moody alt and indie rock or intense progressive soundscapes, Drum Werks XXIV will deliver an exhaustive variety of rhythms within the 6/8 time signature, including straight 8th note grooves, half-time feels, swing feels, and other essential 6/8 beats. These beautifully spacious and musical 6/8 drum loops range from 30 bpm to 60 bpm and should be an essential addition to your songwriting toolkit.
The key here is focus. Drum Werks XXIV is entirely focused on the 6/8 time signature. Each 6/8 Groove Set folder contains main song beats, groove variations played on each time-keeping source (hihats open and closed, ride, crash-wash) multiple drum fills and fill variations – putting you in complete control to easily build your drum tracks in seconds.
And, the Drum Werks XXIV 6/8 drum loop library also offers a fully-sampled drum and cymbal sample kit, allowing for the ultimate creative flexibility in layering drum voices and designing your own grooves.
Often imitated but never duplicated, Beta Monkey set the standard for single recording session sample libraries. Combine and mix all loops seamlessly, giving musicians the ultimate in consistency for small and large projects alike.
Drum Werks XXIV is a complete songwriting solution for multiple styles of rock,country, pop, prog-rock that rely on the 6/8 time feel. Over 600 MB of live acoustic 6/8 drum loops and a complete matching drum sample set – unmatched flexibility and songwriting potential in one songwriting drum track resource. Drum Werks XXIV is the only exclusively 6/8 drum loop collection you will find focused on this tempo range.
Beta Monkey’s Drum Werks XXIV: Slow 6/8 Drum Loops Features:
- Versatile 6/8 Groove Feels: Whether you need no-nonsense straight 8ths or implied shuffle feels, you will be working with extensive coverage within the four tempo-based sets: 30 bpm, 33 bpm, 40 bpm, and 60 bpm. If you need to write within a slow 6/8 feel, no other loop collection can match the breadth of this collection
- Focused Tempo Range: All 6/8 drum loops are between 30 bpm and 60 bpm, giving you a comprehensive rhythmic focus and exclusive sample collection.
- Cohesive Drum Sounds: All Drum Werks XXIV drum loops are taken from the same recording session. Like to change tempos or feels? You can mix any loop or sample in this library. The bottom line here is maximum versatility.
- Fully-Sampled Drum and Cymbal Samples: A fully-sampled drum and cymbal sample kit, allowing for the ultimate creative flexibility in layering drum voices and designing your own grooves.
Drum Werks XXIV: Slow 6/8 Drum Loops Sample Library Stats:
- 261 royalty-free drum loops available 16-Bit and 24-Bit ACIDized WAV and Apple Loops formats. Total Size: 613 MB of drum loops as 24 Bit WAV and APPLE; 409 MB as 16 Bit WAV.
- 185 (222 MB) multi-velocity drum and cymbal samples. Kick, snare, 3 toms, hihats, ride, multiple crash cymbals allow total flexibility for layering accents and syncopations as well user-created drum tracks.
- 16-bit, 24-bit ACIDized WAV, APPLE/AIFF formats included for download option and for hard copy DVD purchases.
Brad Rappell –
Great loops – finding these very useful. Love the single hit drum samples too.
B Burdy –
Nicely done, Monkey people. I have looked and looked for real rock 6/8 drum patterns. I wish I had found these sooner.
Bruce Rapossa –
Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for the great loops and single hits.
Roger Brape –
Really solid set of 6/8 drum loops – the drummer you used (whoever he or she is) really had the right feel for them. Not exactly straight, not outright shuffling, but that perfect in-between that I could never get with MIDI drums (no matter how much I tried humanizing them). Nothing like a true player!
Sam Afeinte –
Very useful set of loops. I know slower 6/8 drums aren’t on everybody’s recording tracklist, but they were for me and these were perfect for the job.
Charles Burnham –
Great set of loops – the drum mix was perfect for what I needed. Nothing better than live drums!
Tommy McGuire –
Hard to find 6/8 loops out there that are musical and useful – thanks for this set of samples!