Classic Backbeats II: Retro Rock Drum Loops and Samples
Versatile vintage sound with all the staple grooves of the 50’s and 60’s, Beta Monkey Music’s Classic Backbeats™ II is an all-new drum loop and sample library for writers looking to expand the depth of their groove collections.
Capturing the rich sonic vibe of a vintage Ludwig Black Oyster 60s drum kit, Classic Backbeats™ II is a complete retro rock songwriter’s toolbox, featuring various feels and styles in eight (8) tempo-based Groove Folders™ and a complete multi-velocity drum and cymbal sample set.
A killer vintage sound with just a touch of modern groove sensibility. The pure sonic and rhythmic texture of these drum loops deliver versatile drum tracks with authentic “vibe” – satisfying multiple songwriting styles.
If you need pure and natural drums laid down with authority and feel, then Classic Backbeats™ II will deliver true vintage vibe and inspiration.
[LEARN MORE: Read the MusicTech Magazine review of Classic Backbeats II]
Beta Monkey’s Classic Backbeats II Features:
- Full Range of Timeless Grooves from Vintage, Retro Rock Standards: Grooves for writers looking to get pure acoustic drums they way they used to be recorded. Get the rich sonic vibe of a vintage Ludwig Black Oyster 60s drum kit and go retro! Vintage drum loops with a touch of modern flair.
- Cohesive Drum Sounds: All drum loops are from a single recording session, ensuring all loops and samples will mix seamlessly with each other. Mix feels, change tempos, or time signatures – this disc offers maximum versatility.
- Fully-Sampled Drum and Cymbal Samples: A vintage Ludwig Black Oyster 60s drum kit was thoroughly sampled and allows Classic Backbeats™ II users to complete their retro rock drum tracks with added hits and accents. Or, build even more great grooves with the complete multi-velocity sample collection through sequencing. You have all the drums and cymbals recorded for the Classic Backbeats II session for increased versatility.
Classic Backbeats II Sample Library Stats:
- 285 (684 MB for 24 bit; 456MB for 16 bit) original, license-free 16-bit, 24-bit ACIDized WAV, APPLE LOOPS/AIFF and REX2 loop formats.
- 60 (48 MB for 24 bit; 36 MB for 16 Bit) multi-velocity drumkit and cymbal samples
- DVD Format – ALL ACIDized WAV, APPLE, and REX2 formats included for instant digital download and on DVD (if requested).
Brian Whalon –
What a great collection of beats and samples. This is as real as it gets – super useful in recording.