Hard Rock Drums for All Style of Loud Rock!
Let’s be honest. Rock music needs real drums.
Programming your own MIDI drums might work, but can it deliver the sheer human power and nuance of a seasoned L.A. session player? One thing is for sure: Drum Werks XVI can deliver the human feel you want. World-class rock drum tracks are quick and easy with our comprehensive collection of classic and contemporary rock grooves. Building a powerful rock drum track is as simple as ‘drag and drop’ with Drum Werks XVI.
Drum Werks XVI is packed with essential hard rock and classic rock drum loops to give your rock songwriting projects what they need: no-nonsense, hard-hitting rock drumming. As part of the L.A. Rock Essentials Series (which also includes Drum Werks XV, XVI, XVII, XVIII, XIX, and XX), Drum Werks XVI will quickly become an indispensable tool in your songwriting toolbox. 100% live rock grooves mixed and ready for your next classic or modern rock songwriting project. Read what Recording Magazine had to say about the L.A. Series of rock drum loops.
Get the rock-solid rhythmic foundation your music deserves. Get Drum Werks XVI.
Drum Werks XVI: Classic Rock, Hard Rock Audio Demos
Please Note: Drum Werks XVI contains loops and samples only. All demo tracks containing music are for illustration purposes only.
In this collection, you’ll find our exclusive Groove Folders concept. Groove Folders include song starter drum loops, multiple beat variations, fills, single shots, and single hit samples. Choose from hundreds of rock solid grooves, groove variations, and fills to complete your project with a powerful sound and unparalleled realism. Each Groove Set includes all the vital elements for drag and drop song construction (intro fills, verse, pre-chorus, chorus, bridge loops as well as endings).
And, with our industry trend-setting “Single Session” sample library focus, you get a consistent drum sound across the entire L.A. Rock Essentials Series to make mixing and matching between Groove Sets seamless. With an increased focus on longer loops (four and eight bars) you get the realism your music deserves and avoid the “sounds like a loop” syndrome found in competing products.
Drum Werks XVI picks up where Drum Werks XV left off and again delivers grooves of the heavier and no-nonsense side of rock. It is highly recommended that you add Drum Werks XV and Drum Werks XVII to complete your collection of the L.A. Rock Essentials Sessions.
This powerful collection will deliver the goods to any rock star, whether you cut your teeth on Zeppelin or the Foo Fighters, with an unrelenting attack of powerful acoustic drum loops, live and ready for your listening pleasure.
Beta Monkey’s Drum Werks XVI Features:
- Essential Rock Grooves and Fills: Powerful rock tracks need powerful rock drumming. Drum Werks XVI is also a great tool to inspire new rock music and a true alternative to the busy over-played collections flooding the sample market. With straight-ahead, hard-driving rock drum samples at your fingertips, there’s no shortage of rock grooves here. With Groove Sets™ ranging from 50 BPM to 160 BPM, Drum Werks XVI is the perfect follow-up to Drum Werks XV and will the deliver the power and feel we dare any sample collection to match.
- Cohesive Drum Sounds: All drum loops are taken from the SAME recording session (all grooves, fills, samples are sonically-matched). Like to change tempos or feels? You can mix any loop with anything else on the disc. You can also mix any of the releases from the L.A. Sessions together. The bottom line here is maximum versatility and productivity.
- Fully-Sampled Drum and Cymbal Samples: Build even more great grooves with a collection of all the drums and cymbals recorded on Drum Werks XVI.
Drum Werks XVI Sample Disc Stats:
- 246 (695 MB 24 bit WAV; 464 MB 16 bit WAV) original, license-free “ACIDized” or APPLE LOOPS/AIFF loops.
- 354 (453 MB) multi-velocity drum and cymbal samples. Available as download after purchase.
- ALL ACIDized WAV, APPLE, and REX2 formats included in download and for hard copy DVD purchases.
Drum Werks XVI Loop Folder Contents:
- 50 BPM 11 Grooves and Fills
- 80 BPM 33 Grooves and Fills
- 100 BPM 162 Grooves and Fills
- 160 BPM 40 Grooves and Fills
- Multi-Velocity Samples 354 Drums, Cymbals