Powerful Heavy Metal Drum Loops with a Hard-Hitting Modern Mix
If you like your drums loud and fast, these heavy metal drum loops are all-new and ready to tear your face off. Introducing Double Bass Mania I Reloaded!
Simply put, it’s bigger, louder, and faster – not to mention, heavier, more aggressive, and unrelenting. Drive your metal drum tracks hard with the all-new Double Bass Mania I:Reloaded.
With 1300+ heavy metal double bass loops, fills, and samples, Double Bass Mania I Reloaded captures the energy and power of classic metal up through modern metal genres. Heavy double bass drum grooves, blistering double-bass runs, half-time and double-time groove variations, fills, and a matching single hit sample set, Double Bass Mania is your only real choice for creating the fastest, heaviest and angriest metal drum tracks. Another powerful installment of the Double Bass Mania Series.
What do you get in this head-pounding pack of heavy metal drum loops?
Covering a wide spectrum of tempos from 30 bpm to 280 bpm, we have covered the metal genre exhaustively. Straight power metal groove feels, half-time breakdowns, double-time blastbeats, we put a lifetime of metal knowledge and experience into this collection of metal drum grooves. New content from start to finish – new sounds, new samples, and new grooves. We took the pure metal spirit of the original Double Bass Mania I and gave it a complete sonic and groove upgrade.
Drawing inspiration from the original masters of metal like Metallica, Slayer, Anthrax, Megadeth, and Pantera as well as modern reinventions of metal drumming from Lamb of God, Gojira, Whitechapel, and All Shall Perish, Double Bass Mania is designed for multiple metal songwriting styles from classic thrash to modern hybrid styles.
If you write anything aggressive and heavy, whether it’s fast or slow, Double Bass Mania I Reloaded is the only solution for live, powerful, and inspiring metal drum tracks.
Double Bass Mania I Reloaded Audio Demos and User-Submitted Music
Please Note: Double Bass Mania I:Reloaded contains loops and samples only. All demo tracks containing music are for illustration purposes only.
Beta Monkey Double Bass Mania I Reloaded Metal Features:
- Versatile Heavy Metal Drums: Whether you come from the old school of thrash or cut your teeth on modern metal, DBM I delivers straight-ahead double kick patterns as well heavily syncopated metal groove patterns. You’ll build the powerful metal drum tracks you’re after with over 1300 different groove possibilities.
- Cohesive Drum Sounds: All drum loops and drum samples were recorded in the same recording session. Like to change tempos or time signatures? You can mix any loop or sample with anything else on the disc. The bottom line here is maximum versatility and consistency in your drum tracks.
- Root Tempo™ Songwriting System: All tempo folders contain loops in half-time and double-time varieties. For example, half-time grooves in the 60 BPM folder are essentially chugging along at 30 BPM or double-time patterns in the 140 BPM folder are tearing it up in the 280 BPM territory. We’ve grouped them in Root Tempo™ folders for songwriting ease. Read more about the Root Tempo™ concept here.
- Fully-Sampled Drum and Cymbal Samples: Build even more great grooves with a complete multi-velocity drum and cymbal sample collection of all the drums and cymbals recorded for the Double Bass Mania I: Reloaded Sessions.
Double Bass Mania I Reloaded Metal Sample Library Stats:
- 1364 exclusive, royalty-free drum loops available as 16-Bit ACIDized WAV, 24-Bit ACIDized WAV, 24-Bit APPLE LOOPS. 2.0 GB 24-Bit WAV and Apple Loops; 1.33 GB 16-Bit WAV. 88 drum and cymbal cymbals also included.
- 88 drum and cymbal single hit samples also included. Includes all drums used as well as crashes, chinas, rides and hats.
- ALL ACIDized WAV, and APPLE formats included with digital download or hard copy DVD.