Double Bass Mania II: Extreme Heavy Metal Drum Loops
Double Bass Mania II: The Return of the Beast takes it over the top with a relentless onslaught of fast and furious heavy metal drum loops that will bring the raw power you want into your songwriting. With 800+ double bass grooves, groove variations, fills, one shots, and samples, Double Bass Mania II stands alone as the brutal choice for creating the heaviest of heavy drum tracks.
Whether you need modern heavy metal grooves in the vein of Lamb of God, Shadows Fall, and Children of Bodom or the old-school aggression of Slayer, Pantera, and early Metallica, Double Bass Mania II is designed for one thing: to pound out the relentless rhythms of your next metal track.
In a world of pretenders, Double Bass Mania II is unapologetically brutal with all the drum samples you need to write aggressive, hard-hitting music.
The drums on Double Bass Mania II are all about the power and speed of metal. With a cohesive collection of heavy metal drum loops spanning tempos from 75 BPM hard rock to 300 BPM blastbeats, the disc will satiate any metalhead’s need for speed and brutality.
If you’re a hard rock or metal guitarist, bassist, or songwriter, Double Bass Mania II: The Return of the Beast will quickly become the weapon of choice in your arsenal. But, drummers will also find the loops an invaluable source of inspiration and education as well. Being able to take an isolated double kick pattern or tom and kick roll pattern and loop it endlessly is a time-tested means to learn and master new chops. No matter what your goals are – writing demos, recording a future release, or expanding your metal chops – Double Bass Mania II opens the doors to all things metal.
Louder. Faster. Heavier. That’s what you want for metal, isn’t it? Put bluntly, Double Bass Mania II will deliver heavy metal drum loops your songwriting projects need to take it to the next level.
Have different tastes in metal? Thrash, djent, deathcore, doom? See what else can satisfy your metal needs in other releases from the Double Mania Series.
Double Bass Mania II Heavy Metal Drum Loops Audio Demos
All music submitted by Double Bass Mania II users who used the loops and samples to create these tracks. These are for demo purposes only; no other instruments other than drums are included in this sample library.
Double Bass Mania II Heavy Metal Drum Loops Features:
- Multiple Styles of Metal Drum Patterns, from Hard Rock to Blastbeats: Chug along with the mortal tempos or blast it out with insane speed, 800+ loops will continue to inspire.
- Wide Range of Tempos: The loops are arranged in folders by BPM: 75, 90, 100, 110, 120, 140, 150, 180, 200, 220, 280, 300 and a supplemental 200+ BPM folder (you can never have enough speed).
- Rhythmic Pairings: We constructed DBM II to include complementary tempo sets. Grooves from the following pairings 75/150, 90/180, 100/200, 110/220, and 140/280 allow songwriters to cut or double time signatures at will. Shift your metal gears all you want, when you want to. No limitations.
- Cohesive Drum Sounds: All drum loops are taken from the SAME recording session (all grooves, fills, one shots, etc., are sonically-matched). Change tempos. Change feels. Change time signatures. You need to do this in metal – Double Bass II gives you all the options.
- Fully-Sampled Drum and Cymbal Samples: Build even more great grooves in your virtual drum software with a complete multi-velocity single shot collection of all the drums and cymbals recorded on Double Bass Mania II. These drum samples allow greater flexibility and creativity to the hundreds of grooves and fills included in this sample library.
Double Bass Mania II Sample Library Stats:
- 800+ original, license-free drum loops and drum/cymbal samples. All loops and samples are available in 16/44 or 24/44 WAV, APPLE or REX2 format loops.
- 75 multi-velocity drum and cymbal hits. Includes all drums used as well as crashes, China cymbals, rides and hats.
- One shots – Endings, breakdowns, extended fills.
- ALL ACIDized WAV, APPLE, and REX2 formats included with purchase.
Grant Marshall –
“Hey man the package arrived yesterday and it’s awesome! The drums sound amazing. Well done on another awesome release!!”
“Hey this is Cory. I just got my Double Bass Mania CD. Holy shit man, that’s all I can say. I don’t know where to start. I’ve already laid down my intro and riff to my new project, and I just got it under an hour ago. The layout is awesome on the disk. there’s so much to use and its easy to find. Thanks alot man, I feel like I robbed you. $30 for all this, it just don’t seem right. Thanks man, brutal beats, at a beauty of a price
Rosario Panzarella –
“Here is a new tune I wrote with the Double Bass Mania CD I got from ya. This track is still in demo mode so I’m not sure if I will use it on my new record. But I thought you might like to here and use it on your site. I remembered to write down what loops are used in the song this time. The loops are constructed with Acid Pro 5. Acid – it makes song construction with your stuff dead easy! And, as always, thanks for being the best!”
Ryan Weiss, CHEMIKILLER –
“I thought Double Bass Mania was the single most awesome, skull crushing set of drum loops in existence. Then I heard Double Bass Mania II… Once again, Beta Monkey, you have outdone yourselves. I can’t wait to unleash some killer tracks with this as the foundation.”
Ray Grimson –
You guys are doing a great job, and the T shirt fits perfectly! DBM1 is really cool, I think I dig DBM2 a little more but they are both awesome. Are you planning on doing a third one anytime? I love the sound of the sets on DBM2, even if you did sort of a refill thing for DBM2 with tons of new fills etc. that’d be great. Anyways keep up the good work, and I’m sure you’ll be hearing from me again.
Absolutely love double bass mania 2, great loops, great fills, heavy as hell. Production is 10/10. Great for songwriting or just jamming. Would highly recommend this product to any guitarist who loves metal.
Scott Seegert –
Double Bass Mania II is fucking AWESOME. I own quite a few of your discs and this is by far the best. (unless of course your trying to write country or something). Not only is the playing kick ass but I think this has the best produced sound. Better balances between the drums and better sounding drums. These loops are actually inspiring to write to.
So whoever is playing the drums and doing the recordings I would suggest you keep using them. (at least for the heavy shit) Keep up the good work.
Now quit sitting there and get to work on DB 3, 4, 5 etc.