Drum Werks VII | Indie Pop Rock Drum Loops and Samples
If you write rock, alt rock, indie rock, or pop rock, these drum loops will get your next set of tunes off the ground quickly. Drum Werks VII is a versatile and cohesive collection of beats, grooves, and fills with a complete matching multi-velocity sample set. These versatile and infectious grooves are 100% live and ready for use in all music DAWs and audio editing software.
This live collection of acoustic drum loops includes over 900 drum loops in 10 different tempo sets to give you enough live, energetic grooves to create realistic drum tracks easily and without the dreaded “sounds like a loop” syndrome. Your drum tracks will shine with quirky pop feel and rock solid energy.
The grooves focus on straight-ahead rock beats but include indie pop, rock and modern rock style grooves as well. But, this collection of beats and fills is for any music needing live, acoustic drums. Try them in other genres such as pop, experimental, and electronic music. Wherever you you need that unquantized feel of a live drummer. Drum Werks VII will inspire any songwriter.
Great new sounds, great new grooves – guaranteed to inspire anyone who needs acoustic drum grooves.
Drum Werks VII Audio Demos
Please note: This drum sample library drum tracks only. The audio examples include musical accompaniment for demonstration purposes only.
Drum Werks VII Features:
- Full Range of Rock Drum Styles: Straight-ahead grooves, rock with a dash of funk, laid-back or high-energy, Drum Werks VII covers a lot of ground. Grooves sets ranging from 79 BPM all the way up to 175 BPM, you’ll find the right grooves for nearly any new rock project. Straight 8th feels as well as funk swing magic – versatile and eccentric – a groove for anyone or any style needing live studio drums.
- Comprehensive Groove Folders: Grooves sets are arranged logically and with healthy coverage of various tempos. Whether you need straight-ahead 2’s and 4’s or you need some heavily syncopated rock patterns, Drum Werks VII features Groove Sets ranging from 79 BPM all the way up to 175 BPM.
- Cohesive Drum Sounds: A natural, live drum sound, with a good amount of room in the mix. A sharp crack to the snare, punchy kick, and naturally resonant toms – all drum loops and samples were performed on a custom Smith Custom Maple drumkit. The clean, natural, and present mix is consistent throughout Drum Werks VII (and also on Drum Werks VIII), giving users a cohesive sound set with all drum loops are taken from the SAME recording session – perfect for mixing tempos and feels as well as making final mixdowns a breeze.
- Fully-Sampled Drum and Cymbal Samples: Multi-velocity samples of all the drums and cymbals recorded are included. Smith Custom Maple drums were used and sampled for these sessions. All cymbals (Zildjian ride, hihats, crashes) are included as well.
- Compatible with Drum Werks VIII: Same session, same versatile drum sound.
- Drum Session Recording Details: Check out some info from the recording of Drum Werks VII.
Drum Werks VII Stats:
- 915 (570 MB) original, license-free 16/44 drum loops and samples.
- 267 (123 MB) multi-velocity drum and cymbal samples.
- For use in all music DAWs and audio editing software. ALL ACIDized WAV, APPLE, and REX2 formats included with your purchase.
Thank you for being part of my recording history on my projects from the very beginning. I love this series I haven’t even scratched the surface yet! But I have been in love with your products from the get-go. Awesome company amazing loops Thanks BM!